About The Conference
The Annual Medical Laboratories Conference is back after a short interruption due to COVID Pandemic.
The event aims to bring together leading international, regional, and local experts to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Immunology and Virology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of laboratory perspective.
Sessions will include stimulating topics including:
- Diagnostics of Autoimmunity
- Transplant Immunology
- Diagnostics of immunodeficiencies
- Viral respiratory infections
- Hepatitis E
- Congenital Infections
- Laboratory personnel including laboratory doctors and technologists.
- Nurses & healthcare providers including medical students & board residents
- Public health workers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipment, and Healthcare Companies
Who Should Attend ?
- Clinical immunologists
- Transplant doctors, specialists
- Physicians from different specialties interested in immunology and virology